skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Contact
Latest
Entries
»
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
After Effects Tutorials
I have made a couple of tutorials for the website
www.ae.tutsplus.com
, a really cool website for all things After Effects. Here is the latest one.
QuickTip
Download QuickTip .flv
File size 50 MB
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post »
« Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Ben Wotton
Wagga wagga, NSW, Australia
I am a 19 year old student at Charles Sturt University. I am studying a BA in Animation & Visual Effects and hope to work in the film industry in the future.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(9)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
March
(6)
Walk Cycle Update
After Effects Tutorials
Problems with Cloning
Have to walk before you can run
Week 4
Contact
Followers
0 comments:
Post a Comment